2-Year Limited Warranty
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years after the date of purchase. All of our items are thoroughly inspected before being delivered to you and we make sure they are in good condition. If, however, a defect does occur, we are proud to offer you the best warranty in the cloth diaper business. This warranty is only valid for the first buyer with a proof of purchase and covers:
- Poppers defects
- Seams of the diaper*
- Delamination of the fabric affecting the efficiency of the diaper
- Our warranty excludes leaks, odors, poor maintenance and normal wear and tear of the product.
- The warranty is void if maintenance has not been done according to our maintenance guide or if the use of soap, cream or liniment ** has impaired its efficiency.
- The elastics have a 6-month limited warranty. Cloth diapers that are frequently laid out in the sun to dry wear out elastics prematurely. Our warranty does not cover premature wear and tear due to use.
- *The front and back pocket seams are excluded from the warranty.
- Final sale products are not covered by the warranty.
Note that, to benefit from this warranty, you must contact us with a photo of the defective product and a copy of your invoice. If the warranty applies, we will send you a new product free of charge.
**The use of liniment has been linked to several leaks problems, we suggest to limit the use of such products as much as possible. Our warranty does not apply if the use of such products has impaired its performance.
Returns and exchanges
60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
We accept the return of new items, unworn, unwashed within a period of 2 months. You must send us your articles to the following address:
6 Rue de l'Artisanat, 49130 Sainte-Gemmes-sur-Loire, France
The procedure for exchanging a product is to return the items using the return form below. Once we receive your items, we will inspect them and issue a refund. Afterwards, you can place a new order directly in our online store to purchase your new items.